Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow

A couple of things

Hey, first of all. Thanks for a great server. I have noticed a couple of things that "I" would like to see a change of. Just my cup of tea tho.

1) Pricing. Some items dosnt have a price. This sucks because you cant sell them. I hope that you will add the thermal scanner and the knifes to the sales table. There are some guns and there attachments too. Like the launcher, M32 I think, and the suppressor for the M9 pistol. Zero value or unable to sell. 

2) Loads outs towards your respect level. There is a script for it. All you have to do is to make the loadouts. More respect = better load out when you spawn.

As for #1, I have already talked to him about it. Some things can be duped easily which is why we don't allow people to sell them. The M32 is sell-able it just doesn't say it in the item description.

As for #2, we [the admins] have talked about this already, many times. We feel that it would be unfair for players that just got killed to be given a better vest and backpack. However we are looking into this and are deciding the best course of action.

We used to have the ability with loadouts before and it turned into people spawning with a pistol for example and killing the person before they could even loot the body etc.  But something we can look into again.

As my fellow BFC family have said before we will not entertain loadouts involving weapons. We may in the future offer perks of some sort but this will be for other items/ equipment.