Cuba

Player "Marc" harrassement trade zone Esseker #2

Player Mark was running over people with his car at the trade zone, ran me over once anked not do it again, and kept doing it.

Started recording after got ran over a few times, not only me but other players also got ran over.

Video Proof: 

Sorry for potato quallity no idea how to upload in 1080p to youtube, if needed i can upload the video to another site.

Oh... its on 1080 arread...  but if needed i can still upload the file to anotehr place.

Yes trolling in the safezone is against server rules but at this point it looks like you both were guilty of it.  I think that you should both move on and wash this clean if it happens again please send us the video but dont become the issue that you are trying to fix defeats the idea

I dont understand how i became part of the problem here, if I dare someone to break a rule AGAIN and the person breaks it, Im responssible for it? 

I got ran over on purpose, I dindt said anything... got ran  over again, asked to stop... got ran over a third time.. thats when i started recording and dared him to do it again now that i was recording, before i've started recording i've said i was gonna record to send to the admins and he still did it.

If thats not a signed declaration of "fuck you, fuck the rules and fuck the staff who overssee the rules" I dont know whats that is it.

Last time i had a problem with a player doing something wrong and afecting me I've talked to and admin, the answer i got was "Unless u have video proof or screenshots of it, I wont be able to do anything", now that I do have proof nothing is gonna done about it... 

Im also wrong? If thats the staff point of view why not punish me too?

Im the one sounding salty right now, but this server have way to many toxic players, players that dont give a crap about the rules, too many salty players and open racism over mic and on global chat... and i dont see anyone getting any kind of punishment.

I wish i could record the entire time I play, i just dont have enoth disk space to record all my sessions, so i wouldent have to start record and hope i can catch the player who is breaking the rules, been racist, abusing game bugs or even cheating and making my game play miserable. Its just sad that i've spent my time trying to catch someone doing something wrong, catch it and nothing is done about.

Dont worry I've learned my lesson, if I catch someone doing something wrong I wont act on it, just gonna let the the admins do the job they were suposed to do and not try to be helpfull.

Ok you completely missed the point of what I said because you are too busy being salty I guess.  In that video I saw you pushing a player to do something again.  Mind you he wasn't in a car at that time,  until he finaly does get another car and do it over again.  So first off if you had a problem you should have come here first this is why we have the forums.  And from this video I have no idea what happened before but what I do see because of this video is that you kept pushing a player to do something after he had already stopped.  If you did that to me I would have done something to you as well as a player.  So in case you are still missing what I am saying 2 wrongs dont make a right.  

So either I can punish you both for harrassing each other because clearly video shows that or You can move on and if this a normal thing for him he will get caught.  

As for toxic players we cant catch everyone all the time  and if there is someone abusing the side chat this is the place to post screen shots so we can do something about it.   Otherwise its nothing less than whinning about something that happened a long time ago. 

In the past i was told i needed video proof or screen shots to admin take action when i make a complaint about another player, thats why the video and not a simple post here at the forum, i went to TS3 and tried to talk to an admin, and again no admin at the time.  On your own words 

3 hours ago, RipCord said:

And from this video I have no idea what happened before

thats why i didnt came to the forums, why would i spend my time posting something when the general mentality of the admins is "DONT BELIVE IN WHAT THE PLAYER SAYS" (at least thats the way it feels to me as a player),  on my post i said 

17 hours ago, Cuba said:

Player Mark was running over people with his car at the trade zone, ran me over once anked not do it again, and kept doing it.

you chose not to belive in my word, and because of that you interpreted the video in a way that im pushing a player to do something he isent suposed to do. Either way, pushed or not beliving in my word or not i do say many times in the video "do it again" and "whats the problem? camera shy?" (im aware my english is bad, but thats what i say on the video) how was he suposed to know what to do if he did nothing?! And by your own words again

4 hours ago, RipCord said:

If you did that to me I would have done something to you as well as a player.

That video is me doing something in response to what he did to me.

What im mad about or as stated salty, is that im been placed like i did something wrong, not the fact that he is not been punished. If he deserves punishment or not its not my decision to make, if i were an admin i would punish a player who did what he did. I just hate the idea that what i did is wrong, specially after what you said that yourself would done something about it after been harrassed by another player, as stated above, what u see in this video is me doing something about.

If you still belive im wrong acting  the way i did, please by all means do punish us both for harrasing each other. I just ask to please post here what the punishment is, when you do it.

4 hours ago, RipCord said:

2 wrongs dont make a right.

You are completly right, i truly belive this, thats why i acted the way i did and still stand by what i did, i truly belive that what i did is not  wrong, and as far as i get it, im  just been missunderstood for lack of trust from you on my very first statement when i created this post. And knowing the lack of trust of the admins at the players, is why i made video instead of a simple forum post. Was just trying to be helpfull, as far as i see the admin have way too much in theyre plate right now, i cant even imagine how it must be to be an admin here. Im online quite a lot and allways see people needing admin assistance and there are no admins online, i cant imagine how it must be to be a online admin, all the people coming after you for help at once, it must be hard. 
I was an admin in a huge Counter Strike comunity from Brazil, it was a nightmare, i understand the lack of trust in the players, it makes complete sense and its a smart way to make no mistakes, if you only act upon facts presented by the players you will not make any mistakes and wrongly punish someone.

I just ask for consistency from the staff, if no consideration is gonna be taken from the player's words please do act upon facts presented, but please dont ask player to come and make posts where only theyre word is what suports what he  is saying.

Im very aware the players are not suposed to contest an admin action or start a discussion with an admin, and my last 2 posts on this topic i had no intention of creating a discussion or contest an admin decision, i just want to make clear what my point of view is and explain why i acted the way i did. I mean no disrespect to the BFC staff, if you or any other admin/staff feels disrespected by my words im truly sorry and really did not mean to be disrespectful, its just my english is really limited and i have a hard time expressing myself in this language.

This is my last post on the subject, i dont think i can explain any better my actions and my point of view. If any action is gonna be taken in the matter i only ask, if possible, to be notified on this forum topic.

Thanks for the attention and sorry for the bad english. 

Cuba and his crew sit in that safe zone, follow people out and shoot them in the back of the head. They even sit in the ts to make sure no admins are online, actually pretty gross you tried to report marc man , we can dig up the footage of you guys shooting noobies 5 ft out of the green circle if youd like.

If anyone from EB did that Sea Otter, please post this footage, i dont care its part of my crew this behavior must be punished! We use that safe zone because its the nearest to our territories. Just please dont accuse me of doing any safe zone camping, never did and never gonna do it. 100% of the times i've joined TS was to try to contact an admin, our crew have our own TS, we never hang on the BFC Team Speak because there is no need to. And please do no accuse me me of doing any of that shit, the closest i killed someone to the safe zone was at the Junkyardm and as far as i know there is nothing wrong killing people there, and I never followed anyone there from the safe zone. And if we are making acusations without any proof to show for... when i've talked about people been racist in the server at a previews message here at this topic, i was talking about your pal Cenobite. Im talking about him because im pretty sure you are making these acusations because of him.

Here you are, without any proof to suport what you say, crying just like he did  when i killed him at the junkyard, he even accused me of using ESP... He was just too dumb to not notice a huge heli above his head and me parachuting from it. That day me and BarbaNinja were heading north to a mission and decided to go back to my base to get extra suplies, as we were flying over the Junkyard we saw poor little Cenobite down there.... Say thanks to him for the BTR and the materials for the 7 walls.

If you have something to complain to the admins please by all means do it, but at least you should open a new topic about it, and not come here and diverge the attention from what is been treated here.

And  FYI i even have in another post comenting staying about 6 hours waiting for an admin at TS.

Ok well I am done with this at this point.  Cuba you fail to see the issue and just want your way .  You fail understand that Admins have to be objective when making choices for the server.  You ask why I don't take your word and hand out punishment to this player,  if thats the case I should take the word of otter as well. 

We have a watch list in the forums that you can't see that we put players names so we can keep an eye on players like Mark.  The thing is we cant be on all the time(admins)  so make a post even if you dont have video or screen shots.  It still helps us know who to look for and what watch for.  You are not an Admin so dont take issues in to your own hands because this is what it looks like.  

Im always fair with any player that comes to me and give a fair chance to both sides of the story ask any player that has dealings with me.   

But at this point this post is over.   From here on out Mark will be on the watch list and so will the EB players.   Otter if you have video please make a new post and be detailed as much as possible.