JustCallMeAPro

Someone glitched into our base again and stole flag

I have no video proof to show, but if any admins can look into it that would be great. We have a territory setup in the cave near novi grad, and when I went to go pay the protection money, it said the flag was stolen. Went to our base and looked, and the walls and gate are still there untouched. It hasn't been grinded either. No other way to get in. I have not touched the gate since I noticed the flag was gone. I had an issue previously with another player glitching into our base and stealing the flag. Thanks.

This is in Esseker #1.

Looks like you already paid the ransom So we can not see who stole it.  

41 minutes ago, RipCord said:

Looks like you already paid the ransom So we can not see who stole it.  

No I haven't. I don't remember paying the ransom. Let me take a screenshot.

EDIT: I know what happened. The protection money was due today, so I think it got deleted.

Edited by JustCallMeAPro

Just now, RipCord said:

Its not showing up in the stolen database

I think what happened is that it got deleted because I didn't pay the protection money. But I didn't want to pay the ransom because I didn't have any proof of who stole it :( 

11 minutes ago, RipCord said:

I just looked at your base and the the flag is there

That is our main base. We had 2 different bases. The main one is called Bi-Polar Bears. And the cave one was called Bi-Polar Bears 2.0. The cave base was due today.

Ok what was the name of the base that the flag was stolen by a glitcher and what day did it happen?

4 hours ago, Spackler said:

Ok what was the name of the base that the flag was stolen by a glitcher and what day did it happen?

The name of the territory was called Bi-Polar Bears 2.0. I'm pretty sure this happened yesterday. I went to go pay the protection money because it was due today, but it said the flag was stolen. Went to base to go check it out and the gate was still locked. No other way to get in. I didn't want to touch the gate or pay ransom in case you guys couldn't see who took the flag. So after restart the base was deleted.

We did not see any glitches, all though confused on which base now.  However, should always pay it, we can always refund the cash way easier than restoring a base in which we RARELY ever do, think we have done it once.

40 minutes ago, SniperMunyShotz said:

We did not see any glitches, all though confused on which base now.  However, should always pay it, we can always refund the cash way easier than restoring a base in which we RARELY ever do, think we have done it once.

I won't worry about it then. Sorry for the confusion.