Sign in to follow this  
Feral

Logged in to pay protection money on the day it was due...

The base my friend and I built was deleted today which was also the day protection money was due. There is nothing to indicate that this would happen in any sticky post, the in game pop up, or the server rules that I have seen. This seems like a bit of oversight if base deletion is down to the hour you built it rather than by the day yet the day is the only thing you're told in game. Is there any way to roll back the removal of my base or to add that crucial information to the in game pop up? I know that second bit is more for the server suggestions thread but it just seems silly that it isn't already implemented if this is how it is.

I realize now I should have put this in the Exile Esseker section as that is the server it happened on. I'd be happy to provide the base name and details to an admin if one sees this.

If you look at your territory in the XM8 tablet, it gives the exact time the fee is due.  Always get in the habit of paying the day before. 

Yea these bases are database driven, its not possible to do a variable time, so if you pay exactly at 4:00 pm, you have to pay it by that time or at 6:00 it goes by by, like most say, do it the day before.

Thank you both for the information. That will most certainly help in the future. I looked around all the rules and sticky posts and didn't see anything about it. For the sake of new players it might be good to put that information into a sticky so they don't have to dig through the forums to see that it's happened to others after they've already lost everything they've worked for. I mean it's something people wouldn't even think to ask until after it's happened to them. Is there any chance I'd be able to get it rolled back?