Sign in to follow this  
Funnyman440

Using advanced movement for base raiding

Ok, so first off, my friend told me that you arnt aloud to do this. Heres the thing though, we are being raided on the daily at this point, dont know why, I just wake up and I see my friend saying we are being raided, so far everytime we have been, they blow through our floors and seem to use a crate to get into our room, since there has always been a Military crate left behind underneath or our lockers or at another area that they would be stuck in if they went inside, I can post evidence from the raid today, since I have found the crate and just left it where it is.  I also found one pushed into our base (wasnt a raid) when I was out doing missions and stuff, and came back to a crate that was outside the base (Moved from in our base to outside from Harriers raid) just to see it on the third floor (theres 4 floors on the base). If this is aloud, sorry for wasting your time, if you need video evidence, I can try and see what i havnt deleted from my computer or get additional evidence if we get raided again and it is used.

20180723144313_1.jpg

20180723144308_1.jpg

As Flint says it is allowed as long as the crate is placed on the floor. Players cannot lift the crate if a player is stood on it, that would be cheating