Sign in to follow this  
Plurplelord

Doctor fox combat logging

My group and doctor foxes group were fighting over a mercenary outpost for a dandy crate and we killed doctor fox then he immediately disconnects and reconnects so that he can bypass the timers on spawning at the same place i believe this is very unfair considering we had to use the SE wilderness spawn and our base spawn

proof is at 2:00

4:20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

7:09

https://youtu.be/6sZhslYOxUY

Actually, this is a bug. Its avoiding a game feature we put in to help prevent 'zerging'. So this is basically bug abuse, logging out then logging in to get an advantage over others. If it was once we'd give a good talking to and a slap on the wrist, but because this was abused multiple times within minutes we will be giving out a harsher punishment. 

Ofcourse we will be looking into this, a official statement and rules update will be posted later to fully address the bug.

This is a game exploit and is CLEARLY in the rules to not exploit the game "Exploiting consists of using any game bugs for an unfair advantage. ". We will not update any rules as its covered anyways. We cannot list every single glitch/ bug/ exploit  or cheat in the rules it would be impossible. 

Might be worth a reminder. I see

Player X died
Player X disconnected
Players X connecting

multiple times over a restart from multiple players, from new and established players.

man didnt think this was worth a permaban.... ive seen so many people do this not just me..

Just put a 15 min timer from when players log on until they can use base spawn. Problem fixed.

In the meantime, players shouldnt exploit base spawn script. The player in question has done this so many times it is unreal when I think back on it. Unfortunately for him he got caught on video now.

1 hour ago, Mr. Soap said:

Just put a 15 min timer from when players log on until they can use base spawn. Problem fixed.

In the meantime, players shouldnt exploit base spawn script. The player in question has done this so many times it is unreal when I think back on it. Unfortunately for him he got caught on video now.

Their is already a 5 minute timer