Sign in to follow this  
pacman

Base gone

My base said it was supposed to be paid the 28th, I show up the 27th and its gone... along with my truck.

Suggestions?

oh right, I own the Lumber Yards, on the cherno redux 15k start server.

...ah fuck it im leaving - your servers are dull, hence the hi turn over of players on em : /

26th hu, I was a half hour late to log in... having to pay every week - I'll make my server force you to pay up every month so people who have a life can come and go, playing a game should be fun, not work.

Deff have a auto pay feature but make it so you can only set aside enough for 1 month (meaning you can vanish 2 months tops... but someones probably gona steal your flag like that)

What else will I do... Lower the weapon spawn chance 60% across the board, every loot pile being a weapon means their is no ramp up, your just BAMB top dog on guns... boring within a week.

Rayan zombies are nice, but I'll have to find something that spawn in when you shoot unsupressed weapons or scream (and reinable "/scream")

Zombie heards that spawn in 1 zed every 2 seconds (of the runners) up to say 40... who spawn within 400 meters of players and only in woods... and then head twards him.

not sure about that, no building in buildings rule, def no building in or near military, but buildings in general? Hell id probably add a few town built for players to build in and fight over - give em something to do besides dull ass missions. and I would have events, players show up at one of the air feilds and id be like... get in pairs... spawn in tanks... and be like "last man standing keeps his tank"  give the rpgs on the server some use and make tanks super rare and preceous...

But thats my rant.

pacman, out.

22 minutes ago, pacman said:

...ah fuck it im leaving - your servers are dull, hence the hi turn over of players on em : /

Thank you for the input Pacman and sorry for the base. It's your first base loss so I'm pretty sure you can gain everything back pretty quick. If you check your XM8 on territory you can actually see when the base is due. Waiting for the LAST day usually has a chance of you missing it because of real life events that might occur so I usually suggest you pay it a day before the due date to avoid any unforeseen events to avoid the worst possible case of your base being deleted. Our servers tend to stay full not sure about dull we try to add in new features for our players to a fun gaming experience. And good luck on your server 

I look forward to playing on this awesome server of yours. I will be sure to leave positive feedback about your No1 server as you have left about ours. 

• Haha 1

1.) remember all them western games, ya that was me who started it with logical vice and the video game Boom Town back in 2002... and then it turned into red dead revolver, death fears the badge, etc...

2.) Star Conflict, I am the source of the current Hud... left the game as they kept screwing shit up and wouldn't listen... stubborn russians "Oh but we must obey clan nasa! they pay 50% of our current income as following their advice drove away 90% of our paying player base!"

3.) I just told you everything wrong with your server, You KNOW you have a high turn over rate, I KNOW you have a high turn over rate... and I just told you why. It is not just your servers are Dull, a person can't even go on vacation without losing their stuff... Sort of like having a super needy girl friend who wont let you pee without saying "I have to watch, I can't be to far away from you"... This is costing you players and is KILLING old school dayz which in my opinion is better then standalone...

Their is 0 Ramp up, it used to be Dayz epoch came in stages.

Stage 0 - survive the zombie horde and struggle to get good shit

Stage 1 - Build a base

stage 2 - pvp/pve on the ground

Stage 3 - crazy tank/air battles

And if you screwed up you could find your self all the way back at stage 0! - cant happen on your server, their is no challenge and people get BORED.

By reducing gun spawn 60% you increase the odds of finding cement/sand/zip ties/phones which brings more pvp base raid life to the server, as well as makes it harder to recover from getting killed (hence there is more challenge... you don't want to die!)

I could go on but you need to spend a few years at Fullsail Real World Education to get where I am coming from... or make a title from scratch.

And Squidward... I worked by myself to get a base 100% concrete... had 7 knives... 5 safes... 20 wooden drop boxes full of stuff, several safes in stroage, and 4 or 5 old chests topped off.... You don't recover from a loss like that over night, it took weeks and a lot of base raiding to get it (Been playing dayz since arma2, I am not a newbie)... and I am a CEO irl, I can't be here all day, can't even make it in here every week at times (hence the lost base, and my thoughts on one month pay up making more sense.... Again vanish for a month and HOPE your base wasn't raided, it is "self correcting game play"... this is the basics of game development and modding.

Tell ya what, since I am leaving, respawn my base and take it... I already know you will be like "HOLLY %^#(^&$ THIS IS AWESOME" cuz I know my stuff...

But whatever, when I get my server up Sure, I will let you know skidmark, and as an actual game dev (ya know someone who was paid to make video game for a living) I assure you my hide can take all the positive remarks you can throw at it... without need for approval... who knows, I will probably incorporate a few of the fixes you give with any bitches grips and complaints you make as I listen to good input from my players in any form it shows it self (unless it is clear they are trying to game the system, %^($^ them guys, and the horse they came in on.... Gimi a few month to a year and I will get back to ya - I am trying to put a small country back together irl, hurricane maria was a bitch...

If you ever drop by  Puerto Rico please  enjoy our beaches, the rain forest and pay lots of money on our overpriced nick naks :)

p.s. I am to lazy to use spell check right now...

Thank you for the INPUT. Honestly though we all have REAL LIVES like jobs (I'm TinkerBell not a CEO tho), family, social events, friends and can't be always be playing which  I understand where you're coming from. What server were you playing that you lost your base?  Cherno? Just some added information but we do have something on discord where you can pay your base payments on. Not sure but it doesn't have 40+ people to fight missions on so farming them won't be too hard. I've seen players that lost full concrete bases, 40+ safes, more than 7+ knives but they just restart and hopefully pay a closer attention to their due date for the base. I can understand you are bored I mean 103 hours on the server and you only killed 6 people with 14 deaths, not sure if you were just avoiding players or didn't want to make contact with. Every server has it's opportunities and you can't please every customer since each customer might have a different play style that they want to enjoy so as Admins we try to make it possible for players to have a fun gaming experience on our servers. Some players want a hardcore survival mod or a militarize server where you can find high powered rifles in general loot buildings, some want a faster pace instead of the RUNNING SIMULATOR game, but when you DO make your server please tell me when so I can try it out someday. If you want more of a challenge you just got one with a base wipe so have fun sir and thank you again for the input.

Thanks,

How dare you speaketh of those that were responsible for the first and only smash box hit video game never to be released in such a way. Give the man what he wants, that which no other exile server in existence does.

Curious move having 20 crates full of stuff while at the same time having safes in storage.