Sign in to follow this  
CaptMike

Base is gone and protection money wasn't over due

Hello,  Our base is gone this evening when i logged on the server.  Our protection money wasn't due until 6-17 and i logged on 9:30pm (est) 6-17.   Is there any way to see what has happened and if it can be restored?  Thanks.

Sorry.  I guess that would be some important information.  Cherno Redux.  Base name / Territory was BBQ and Boobies.

Thanks,

You missed your payment by a good 9 hrs 

Payment due Jun 17, 2018 - 12:05 PM

Thanks Skidmark,  Has something changed with the timing of the due dates? I've played a lot of hours on this Cherno server.  We're usually on in the evenings 6pm - midnight eastern and when we've always paid our base dues on the dates they are due in the past and never had this issue.  I was on around 9:30pm on the 17th.  I was thinking the deadline was around midnight on the date listed so it looks like it 12 noon on the date listed?

No it should be off when you paid it last, down to the hour. I have restored it this one time. In future pay your base every 6 days to be safe. Also you can use the new discord exile bot to even pay your territory but with a 25% pop tab fee