Sign in to follow this  
Gimax

Frank Castle - #5 Montage

Some lovely shots, and thanks for providing that evidence for "Heroism" racist language :D

Wait... If theres an issue with heroism  being racist.  By the rules of BFC   Frank also would be banned.. As he clear as day asks the other kid not to call him a n  twice in a row...  So by evidence submitted by Frank, would by against himself as well....   Just a simple logical thought....

Actually 1 time and once to his buddies.. Sorry Frank it wasnt 2x.. Only once

4 minutes ago, cenobite said:

Actually 1 time and once to his buddies.. Sorry Frank it wasnt 2x.. Only once

We're talked to Frank for this, Heoism got a punishment for something else, then proceeded to become one of the most toxic players I've seen thus far... he is no longer invited to play on the BFC servers for his actions. 

31 minutes ago, cenobite said:

Wait... If theres an issue with heroism  being racist.  By the rules of BFC   Frank also would be banned.. As he clear as day asks the other kid not to call him a n  twice in a row...  So by evidence submitted by Frank, would by against himself as well....   Just a simple logical thought....

19 minutes ago, Fluffbucket said:

We're talked to Frank for this, Heoism got a punishment for something else, then proceeded to become one of the most toxic players I've seen thus far... he is no longer invited to play on the BFC servers for his actions. 

What is the problem? Are you gonna stop crying little ceno? "Issue with Heroism" - Does the title say "Heroism is being racist to me" or "Montage"?

I didnt even reported him, I added it cuz it was funny FOR ME. He got handled cuz he was hardcore trolling at the trader.

Never going to report someone for calling me "N*****" or anything else, cuz this is just waste of time, neither I care.

Edited by Gimax

Your response to not understanding what i post was to use insults to defend yourself, though you are defending nothing?   Amazing.... 

13 hours ago, cenobite said:

Your response to not understanding what i post was to use insults to defend yourself, though you are defending nothing?   Amazing.... 

Just leave it and cry somewhere else, thanks.

On 04/03/2018 at 9:08 PM, cenobite said:

once to his buddies..

And your point is?

He may be saying it to his buddies, but that's in no way near to what Heroism was doing... I nor any of the other people me/Frank play with take offence and that is banter between us, along with that I'd like to know where you pulled that info from.

Alongside; Frank simply told the kid not to call him a n**** just because he quoted what he had said doesn't mean he should be banned for telling the toxic guy off. Either way he is banned and not just for this incident so just leave it at that, I don't honestly get why you get so agitated by something like that.