Lana

alexencore Cheating

We, my group and I including Jack, senCys, The Fatt Feline and JLOWE and myself Lana, encountered alexencore at a mission in South Esseker on your #2 Exile Esseker server. He immediately began firing at us with inhuman like accuracy while standing and moving, as well as knowing where all of us were before some of us even began firing. He also shot me through an unbreakable metal building and shot our heli out of the sky all with a Mk 200 LMG. We are not the only ones on the server with these suspicions either and while we know  making this complaint without and video proof makes it hard for you to take immediate and decisive action we would very much appreciate you looking into this player. Thanks. 

Jack here part of the group i was the one experiencing the inhuman like accuracy from 800m while he was standing came in like a laser beam.

Thanks for the info but ye we need video to help us deal with any issues

Only bumped into this guy a twice the once I was having a smoke afk literally in the middle of no where and somehow got killed by him which was odd as there were no missions near me and it's a pretty dead area of the map other than that I can't give my opinion on him but I did find that odd lol. Him and his group do also use drones 90% of the time.

They are a Chinese group and I don't think they speak a great deal of English.

Just ran into this guy tonight with my group of 3, instantly kills all 3 of us within a matter of seconds and then immediately comes to loot our bodies like he knew no one else was nearby. very strange

How many reports about this guy have you got? Surely thats enough... I know i've reported him along with my group of 7-8 people plus these? Surely thats enough...

Whilst there may be many people saying the same thing we have to take the stand point and be objective about the info given to us. If the guy is cheating then why has no one provided any video to us yet. With all these people saying the same thing and no one has recorded it yet? Perhaps this player is just unpopular and all these complaints are to get him kicked for no reason. That is how we have to look at situations like this. If he is cheating then he will be caught and dealt with but for now all i'm seeing is words with no evidence. Innocent until proven guilty.

• Like 1