Casey

Base Raiding

There needs to be some sort of offline raid protection. It's way too easy to wait until its 5 in the morning and take everything someone has. No matter how  you build your base it's too easy to lose everything while you sleep. 

28 minutes ago, Nill said:

find a group with people that are on in all timezones 

Not joining a group 

11 minutes ago, SniperMunyShotz said:

You can also use android and/or discord to alert you when a raid is happening as well. 

All I'm saying is that there should be offline raid protection getting up on a weekday at 5 in the morning to play arma is stupid

2 hours ago, Casey said:

All I'm saying is that there should be offline raid protection getting up on a weekday at 5 in the morning to play arma is stupid

Well, thats unfair to me, what if I play at 6pm-midnight my time, but the person I want to raid has a magical protection on their base...  its just unfair to people that play in different time zones. Just build a solid base with concrete, I had one basically on the west wilderness spawn for a month. Never got raided, had my flag hacked once. 

Time and patience I started off pretty much alone had my shit stole more than once just kept going at it.. now i have a solid concrete base maxed out I never use lol. Make sure you use plenty of doors walls and concrete and always store things in safes. It's hard on the server as new bases are easy to raid but persistence will pay off :)

Just like in life =)

Either don't sleep or sleep and gamble it but you can always prevent stuff from happening. Build it where it'll take a long time to raid your stuff, place bait safes, never keep anything that of value in easy to reach locations, store it in a broken down lada near you, place 13 doors before you reach your safes. It seems unfair but it's unfair to those players who then can't raid anyone because of that protection. 

On 12/3/2017 at 6:50 PM, Casey said:

There needs to be some sort of offline raid protection. It's way too easy to wait until its 5 in the morning and take everything someone has. No matter how  you build your base it's too easy to lose everything while you sleep. 

You're not building correctly. B|

COncrete. Lots of concrete and doors. My base is in the middle of a field, towering over the field, and its been raided once. Wasnt even mad cuz i was on when they did it, and I my grouped netted like 40 kills. 6 door minimum to the safe room, or 6 bomb minimum to the safe room. Thats just a general rule, most people have more.

or just don't have a safe room and place them all over the place with useless shit in them :P