Sign in to follow this  
Unkonwn

Getting kicked when entering car\heli

After the update we are getting kicked when trying to enter cars or helis.One of our guys came in 30-35 mins after the 9pm EST reset and flew for about 5 mins no problems.now we can't even get in them to turn them off.So far its two uh-60's and a black suv.Seems to be when they enter safe zone will edit when/if confirmed.

2 hours ago, Unkonwn said:

Update* Logged back on and west trader has alot of cars sitting around the outter boarder of safe zone.

If possible you can delete the two chopper at the West Trader -- Chernarus map.  One of them I crashed landed on Thursday night. The other one was crashed landed by Capt_Mike.  I guess the 7gb Arma3 update our crew downloaded did bad thing to them.  Now when anyone gets into them their game will crash.  Thanks.....

Same thing happened again this afternoon.  I found an Ifrit and was towing a ural back to the west trader.  The second i entered the safe zone i was kicked from the game, same manner as with the U60 choppers and the armed SUV.  Any time i try to re-enter either of the choppers, the SUV or the ifrit get kicked.  i can grab a screen shot of the error the next time it happens.

Thanks,

Hey Skidmark.  it looks like it may just be the west trader.  We've flown choppers and driven vehicles into the north and east traders with no issues.  We haven't been to the south side yet.  There have been a couple of instances since this started that the server is crashing a hour or so after a restart that we've been connected.  Which really sucks when you're flying in your super stallion and loose it..  :-(

It looks like the last update to the Chenarusredux map corrected the issue with the west trader.  I was able to enter in a vehicle and on foot and didn't have the issues as before.l