Sign in to follow this  
MarceFe

Close a post to have the last word is cowardly.

THIS IS A LIE!!! 

"For those players who are now reading this post please take note that this is how cheaters react when they are caught. These players along with a few others have been watched for a number of days duping items and sharing them amongst the team. Once they all got banned this is how they react. It is sad for us at BFC when players like this have been on the server a long time and one of them even donated. 

Thing is no matter who you are if you cheat you will be banned. Sometimes it takes us a little time to catch the cheaters but they will always get caught in the end.

My message to these 2 server cheaters is this if you want to play on our servers you must play clean. If you think someone else is cheating come to us and help us solve the issue. I find it pathetic that once caught for cheating they spew rubbish like this on the website. 

Good luck finding another server that puts as much effort and support into their servers and players. 

Glad we caught you"

First I think it is disrespectful to close the post, that is censorship and cowardice ... Second, I would love to see how they caught me dupe, since I do not know how to do it, third I leave with a clear conscience that here the wrong ones are you, and if there are cheaters work hard so that they can not cheat, not behave like idiots and want to make everyone look like cheaters because they did not know how to handle themselves...

They only say this to justify the bad decision they made, you can not condemn someone for talking or playing with someone else.

Unfortunately, as happened with server 1, all the players will go and the server will be empty, because they do not know how to solve a problem

Ah and I regret having donated, because I received help when my base was not in order and I felt comfortable, the 10 dollars worse invested, so that after accuse you of cheating and censor you...

Greetings ... "The pseudo cheater"  ahhaha

Another weak and pathetic effort from a guilty party. Enjoy your time elsewhere as we are happy with our decision and the servers will benefit from your absence.

• Like 2

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DELETED A PUBLICATION MIA ACCUSING THE BAD ACTION OF AN ANMIN TO A MILD LACK THAT DID NOT DESERVE THAT SANCTION

17 minutes ago, ElBifurcado said:

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DELETED A PUBLICATION MIA ACCUSING THE BAD ACTION OF AN ANMIN TO A MILD LACK THAT DID NOT DESERVE THAT SANCTION

english only in side chat please

• Like 1

It's funny that you say you regret sending $10 to support the server.  Shouldn't your remorse be focused on the actions that got you and your teammates the almighty ban hammer?  I think, you think that everyone was doing what your group was and that they're just singling you out.  I'd say it's safe to say that any large group is being watched closely by the admins, the difference between us and you is that we don't cheat/dupe, so we didn't get banned.  Sucks that you learned the lesson the hard way, but not for any of us, just for you tools. Good riddance. 

• Like 1

at least you were not a name changing cunt like the rest of the wankers you play with, lie with dogs rise with fleas - remember that in the future marce.

• Like 1

I can promise anyone of you that the admins do not take sides unless they feel it is what is in the right. I have been banned for reasons i will not share other than nothing I did that was illegal in the game. (I'm sure they will back me up on that statement.) However, even with Devin's issue. They took it into account when they did not need to. They came in and removed only what they deemed necessary and nothing more. I have been told to buzz off on more than one occasion. My group also was complained on constantly as well. I may not always agree with them, but I hardly find them out of manor. 

• Like 1