ToroMax

Admins are joke

You ban like 5 6 members of my team with 2 duppers you are kidding? whats up when Devin raid my base with exploit? varden are 10 members and 1 get banned for exploit, and the others? he shared their loot and nobody get banned AND YOU NEVER OPEN THEIR BASE TWO TIMES, ohhhh wait but they make donations, now I understand. Best server...

• Like 1

If I recall correctly, Devin is permanently banned and multiple other members of Varden had their bases and bank accounts removed. They are not banned because it was not known to be an exploit. However, your crew knowingly and repeatedly duplicated items, which you knew was wrong and yet continued to do. Secondly, I don't think anyone in Varden has ever donated, so fuck off with that. And third, this isn't about Varden, this is about you getting caught being scummy cheating fucks and immediately trying to play the "you ban us because we're Brazilian!?" card and when that doesn't work, deflecting blame onto others in a pathetic attempt to justify your own actions. Just because someone else does something wrong doesn't mean you can too. Enjoy the ban and never return.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ToroMax said:

i have a lot of account soo.. protect your base fucker

Hahahahaaaaaa you just admitted to having multiple accounts so now the admins know who to look for.... typical Brazilians.....

3 minutes ago, ToroMax said:

i have a lot of account soo.. protect your base fucker

Also what are you gonna do? Dupe more items to raid his base??

See players who are reading this, these are the type of idiots we have to deal with some times. It makes us glad and re affirms that we made the right decision to ban this player. Anything he does IF he manages to get back on the server we can fix. Toxic childish attitude. 

• Like 1