MarceFe

I baned 4 duping!! WTF?

I was in the middle of a mission, and I got a BatleEye sign: Kick for dupping or something like that ...

When I go to the support they inform me the following:

<00:25:05> "oddiex": hello
<00:25:11> "oddiex": hey
<00:25:17> "oddiex": please write
<00:25:19> "Bave": ok
<00:25:24> "Bave": how can I help you
<00:25:29> "oddiex": I would like an explanation, I was banned by duping and I never dupied or know how to do it... I played on this server a long time ago and I never had a problem like this. It's not my problem if other people dupe, I could not know if other people play cheating, I do not approve, and if I find out I do not play with them anymore...
<00:25:55> "oddiex": I was in the middle of a mission and they kicked me out
<00:25:56> "Bave": what is your name in the game?
<00:25:59> "oddiex": --------------
<00:26:16> "Bave": ok..this is what happened
<00:26:31> "Bave": there was someone that was duping that is on your team
<00:26:40> "Bave": he was banned a few days ago
<00:27:03> "oddiex": and what is my fault? or the rest of the family?
<00:27:04> "Bave": he has multiple accounts and came back to our server on these accounts
<00:27:23> "Bave": he was duping again, we have video proof of this
<00:27:47> "Bave": there were people in the your group that took these duped items
<00:27:56> "oddiex": but forbid him not playing the rest clean
<00:28:36> "Bave": as much as this guy was duping people had to know
<00:28:42> "oddiex": They have been persecuting everyone for having a speake spanish family for a long time
<00:28:56> "Bave": we watched him give out gear, everyone was using the same gear
<00:29:12> "Bave": who?
<00:29:12> "oddiex": yes, but it's not my fault or the rest of the family
<00:29:37> "oddiex": using what?
<00:29:42> "Bave": but if people knew he was duping the items and they were receiving the items that is cheating
<00:30:00> "Bave": using the gear he was duping
<00:30:17> "oddiex": and how can I know if an item is duped? :S
<00:30:46> "Bave": we watched him give out gear to people, to alot of gear
<00:31:13> "Bave": what you need to do at this moment, is go to our forums and appeal the ban
<00:31:16> "oddiex": the truth seems a shame, should investigate who is and ban it to him, not the rest. It is more I almost always play alone, I have permission in friendly bases and had boxes that have opened us
<00:32:11> "Bave": like I said, go to the forums and appeal the ban, wait a few hours for a reply
<00:32:31> "oddiex": naa I do not play again on this server, I really get angry because I made a donation recently. I would love to know how those who are in front of my base in 1 day have 100 cement articles, which cost me 10 days to get in several missions
<00:32:52> "oddiex": and I would like to know why the bases of varden and others are not in order and do not open them
<00:33:15> "oddiex": I do not return but I'm going to another server where they are more responsible and more just
<00:33:17> "Bave": a simple post on our forums would let us know
<00:34:01> "oddiex": game many years ago, from server 1, I was among the first 3 of the rank with Dr------- that was from my family before, and Liq----- that played alone
<00:34:24> "oddiex": ruin my reputation for not knowing how to handle a situation like this

It really became an abuse, when an allied base was not in order for some construction error they opened it so that the players take everything. I have had my boxes in allied bases and I have lost everythin... And they have done it to people who are playing clean, because they are older people... I did not see that other families in the server have do the same, and I saw bases that were not in order, such as bases that have a room floating in the middle of the map, bases that had the flag between walls without a door, however I had to go to raid them and no one opened them to take me all... Nor can I explain how a base appeared in 2 days, with more than 50 pieces of concrete, which cost me to get more than 10 days to play more than 10 hours per day, lose humanity, playing in hours that nobody was connected (6 or 7AM GMT-3) to be able to do the missions without being killed, entering other bases and raiding, spending fortunes on metal pole, metal board,safes, code locks, and other items...

I'll play Malden or Tanoa again, as I did when server 1 no longer entered... It's a shame because I liked the server, but it was already becoming an abuse. That's why I had started moving all the safes from other bases to mine, because I did not want to have problems.

I am really very angry, because things should not be handled in this way, but in a way in which problems are solved, putting some anti-hack system that assigns an ID number to the items, or something like that, should not be so difficult Or perhaps, sanctioning the players who dupe, not a whole family, surely there are many chitters in the server, but how to know? Everyone in the family does not know each other, we just got together because we were the only Spanish speakers in the server ...

I really have a lot of anger and it hurts me, but I'll have to find a Spanish-speaking server with exile...

If the intention was for Spanish-speaking people to leave the server they got it...

And I do not intend to appeal for something that is unfair, that is not the way. And justice for all 

Ahhh, and I from Argentina not Brazilian... Messi, Maradona and Pope Francisco are bigger than Pele...

Bye

• Like 1

Unfortunately this server has certain teams with certain advantages over other players, it is a pity that the rules are not applied to all equally, dupeo of objects is well known that all teams do, the base of the player "nill" when we raided it was full of golden AK, with respect to the construction of bases, when we raided one of the bases of TF in the volcano, the only way to get to the boxes was removing a bridge, and I do not see any action being taken against This teams. I think what was good about this server is disappearing, I hope you have good luck, and especially if a new player reads these lines you know what situation you are going to find. - Until always markissmuzzo

• Like 1

For those players who are now reading this post please take note that this is how cheaters react when they are caught. These players along with a few others have been watched for a number of days duping items and sharing them amongst the team. Once they all got banned this is how they react. It is sad for us at BFC when players like this have been on the server a long time and one of them even donated. 

Thing is no matter who you are if you cheat you will be banned. Sometimes it takes us a little time to catch the cheaters but they will always get caught in the end.

My message to these 2 server cheaters is this if you want to play on our servers you must play clean. If you think someone else is cheating come to us and help us solve the issue. I find it pathetic that once caught for cheating they spew rubbish like this on the website. 

Good luck finding another server that puts as much effort and support into their servers and players. 

Glad we caught you :face-slap:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, markissmuzzo said:

Unfortunately this server has certain teams with certain advantages over other players, it is a pity that the rules are not applied to all equally, dupeo of objects is well known that all teams do, the base of the player "nill" when we raided it was full of golden AK, with respect to the construction of bases, when we raided one of the bases of TF in the volcano, the only way to get to the boxes was removing a bridge, and I do not see any action being taken against This teams. I think what was good about this server is disappearing, I hope you have good luck, and especially if a new player reads these lines you know what situation you are going to find. - Until always markissmuzzo

Don't worry all three account GUIDs that we caught you duping on have been forwarded to all other top exile servers for you to get added to their ban list along with Infistar as well.

• Like 2