Sign in to follow this  
Schoenberg

My arrival at this.

So, hello firstly, I discovered this server almost now at http://www.exilemod.com/servers/ and I am downloading content at A3Launcher.
Nothing better than introduce myself on the community, my first impression so far is that this is a well organized community and I will like it so much, like Arma 3 and Zombies survival games at all.
I would like help like: Do I need to apply for enter the server; Where can I donate; I think these two are all the questions.
That's all, nice to be in here!

NEW.jpg

Hi and welcome to BFC. No you do not need to apply to play on any of our servers but would advise to read the rules and understand them so to keep yourself out of trouble. If you wish to donate it is on the website where you can click the donate button. Have fun and please report any issues you may have. Video evidence is always recommended when reporting any issues as it helps us deal with problems swiftly.

• Like 1

Thank you @Skidmark I readed the rules and I'll make sure to follow all'em, firstly to help myself and the server and second to "break" this myth that all brazilians just wanna fuck things.