Sign in to follow this  
McSpuds

Base Moving/Donations

I have a small suggestion to maybe help with a small amount of donations.

Many of us build larger bases, and upgrade to level 6. To move that base in the future, if we wanted to, we either have to have base deleted by admin, or not pay rent. Either way we loose our money invested in the six levels.

How about allowing players to move their base via admin/infiSTAR assistance to pack base parts, and refund amount of money for current base levels, all for a small donation to the server? This would compensate the server/admin for their time. 

Once a player has made a small donation and informed the admin, the admin could use infiSTAR to "pack" the base, and add the current base level amount to the players bank account. Then give the player a few "Risk Free" minutes to pack contents and leave area. 

This would accomplish two things, one, it would help with funding. Two, it will allow players to relocate larger bases, thus keeping players active on the server.

I know myself I get bored with my current location, or see a different location I like better as the dynamics on the server change.

Thoughts?

Its not a bad idea but the devs will be better placed to guide us as we may be constrained by our server mods allowing money to change hands

@SniperMunyShotz

Yea so I will leave with @Skidmark to figure out if he wants to help move bases and we get it and have done it on very few occasions, more for it was in a wrong spot or some kind of glitch etc.  As far as a donation for it, we are not allowed to do that or in other words require it.  All it takes is for one rogue person to say hey they accepted a donation to move my base and report us, and we can get in trouble.  However, doesn't mean you can't donate after the fact for the help. 

• Like 1