Sign in to follow this  
VinylIsDevin

AA-12 HE Rounds

The server does a good job balancing armed vehicles so that they're not an issue but armored vehicles are a different matter. Without the ability to purchase more ammo from launchers, players are limited to the mission-common RPG-18, which is average at taking down vehicles but suffers from a fast drop rate. My suggestion is therefore to add the 20 Round HE drum mag for the AA-12 at a high cost per mag. This will alternatively provide some anti-vehicle measures without the need to carry an RPG at all times as well as give a little more kick to close range ground combat or raiding scenarios. The HE rounds are nowhere near as OP as they were in Arma 2 and with the right cost can be balanced to be effective without being too common, even if it requires moving the AA-12 to a non-purchasable mission reward and the ammo is a separate buyable item. Anything about the above can be altered, changed, etc, this is just my suggestion and I would love to see it added.

Thanks for the idea i will go and test to see how this fits with our servers. Also the RPG is not the only launcher to combat ground vehicles. We recently added the PCML which as you probably already know is a heat seeking lock on ground launcher. Just gotta go and find it :)

• Like 1