Mr.Cuddles

Admin abuse

I was messing around in safe zone waiting for my friend and as a joke asked for someones head dress and they didnt say anything then im waiting just chillin and a admin sits and zip ties me with no warning nothing and saying he thinks im being annoying which no where in the rules does it say any of that i though this server was supposed to have a good staff but having and admin just call a player annoying because he thinks i am and not warning nothing and just zip ties me and when i call an admin he just go what do you want?? like that is horrible staff was on around 11:00 pst 7/6/2017 on esseker 2 us and he sounds Irish or European but not English i have video proof too and ts and discord please get back to me asap

Hi MrCuddles

It was me that spoke with you. You were zip tied so i could speak to you as you were running around. You were being annoying to another player as i stood and watched you for a few minutes. We Admins pride ourselves on keeping a good clean server for players to enjoy. You unfortunately on this occasion were spoken to for your conduct. 

10.  Safe Zone Rules:

• You are to conduct your business in the safe zone (traders) and move along

*Any behavior deemed to be destructive, offensive, or abusive to the server/players as determined by Admin discretion will be subject to kick, and/or ban.

All these are in the rules. 

Please behave and we will have no issues. Thank you for your time. 

18 minutes ago, Skidmark said:

Hi MrCuddles

It was me that spoke with you. You were zip tied so i could speak to you as you were running around. You were being annoying to another player as i stood and watched you for a few minutes. We Admins pride ourselves on keeping a good clean server for players to enjoy. You unfortunately on this occasion were spoken to for your conduct. 

10.  Safe Zone Rules:

• You are to conduct your business in the safe zone (traders) and move along

*Any behavior deemed to be destructive, offensive, or abusive to the server/players as determined by Admin discretion will be subject to kick, and/or ban.

All these are in the rules. 

Please behave and we will have no issues. Thank you for your time. 

As i said again i was waiting for my friend to pick me up there he had to buy some things too so i decided to wait if u would of asked me to leave or to stop talking then it would be a different and who are u as admin to call other players "annoying" i mean is that really to say idc about the fact of the zip tie but to go around calling players annoying idk if thats right just saying if someone else could look at this please have them i have no problem having a sit and talking i was trying to be civil with you but calling another player annoying kinda ruins it for me i usually never do this and i rather be playing but the fact that i have to do this is sad im sorry im trying to be respectful but thats just not right thank you for you time

You are more than welcome to come to TS and discuss. If being called annoying gets you this upset then perhaps Exile isn't the mod for you as there is far worse on the servers. 

@RipCord Please feel free to review this complaint

Ok Mr. Cuddles it seems this game mod might not be the right fit for you.  Between your name and your sensitivity to the word "annoying" ,  but if you decide you still want to play this mod and our servers please go over the server rules and keep them fresh in your head at all times.  As admins we are not here to hold your hand to make sure this is a place for snowflakes but to make sure players in the safezone can get done what they need to and move on to playing the game.  If you are running around a safezone harassing players and an admin zip ties you consider yourself lucky you didn't get kicked or banned.  From what I can see this was a warning to learn from and move on.   Mind you there will be shit talking in side chat, and you may need to kill other players and AI but there is no need for toxic behavior.  With that said if you are waiting for a friend pull up a seat and wait or go to them but leave the players be in a safezone.