Duncan

Extra content idea's

So I've been playing around on the server for a bit and I really do like it, I just know how it Old Esseker that it can be difficult to find weaponry some times, and that what I would really enjoy would be more weapons like the AAC Honey Badger, the Sanitized Carbine, Blackout .300 AR 15's, all the really cool custom weaponry you see on like CCG servers except you know, on this server since the community here is pretty nice and interesting, I overall prefer this server to the CCG's I just love the way that CCG has their weaponry, you see very little vanilla weaponry and I also find the most important part to be the Enhanced movement mod. Something else I would enjoy would be roaming AI where you can get that extra loot you never expected or get ambushed by the AI and lose everything. These are just some idea's and I don't except them to be new but every common idea helps progress them.

I agree with this 100% I've played on the sever for a couple days really solid. With that being said I also feel maybe adding a few more cup vest/uniforms/helms/weapons 

Other then that like I said its pretty solid not to many vehicles but much rather not have tanks everywhere but rather then start a new thread I'ma just state my suggestions from here.

We need more cup content we have the mods downloaded just more or less a mission file update and some good ol' copy pasto from the armory in arma already and Adv. Movements wouldn't be to bad I know you guys have a sever with that but the sever has only peaked out at 3 players compared to both esseker severs making that sever having adv. moments pointless.

No hard feeling are meant in my response love what is going on in sever regardless.

Thanks for the input guys we always love ideas and feedback. All of your ideas are good and if you join our new Cherno server which should be released soon you will see the direction we are heading. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 

8 hours ago, Anthony6270 said:

I agree with this 100% I've played on the sever for a couple days really solid. With that being said I also feel maybe adding a few more cup vest/uniforms/helms/weapons 

Other then that like I said its pretty solid not to many vehicles but much rather not have tanks everywhere but rather then start a new thread I'ma just state my suggestions from here.

We need more cup content we have the mods downloaded just more or less a mission file update and some good ol' copy pasto from the armory in arma already and Adv. Movements wouldn't be to bad I know you guys have a sever with that but the sever has only peaked out at 3 players compared to both esseker severs making that sever having adv. moments pointless.

No hard feeling are meant in my response love what is going on in sever regardless.

Which cup weapons and uniforms are you looking for?  Need exact classnames if possible.

Which cup weapons and uniforms are you looking for?  Need exact classnames if possible.

I would say we need uniforms from TYRK or VSM no need for specific ones just to add variety to what you see players in or just whats available. Weapons right now I would say mostly assault rifles are needed. If we look at the current CUP selection it isn't that large when really thinking about it and they could really just have better feels than what we have now, I really hate the feel of the vanilla weapons except for a few but most of the AR-15 models I really like from weapon packs like the Sanitized Carbine or the Magpull Carbine, in all honesty they are the same thing but they look and feel nicer than the vanilla weapons.

11 hours ago, SniperMunyShotz said:

11 hours ago, Duncan said:

I would say we need uniforms from TYRK or VSM no need for specific ones just to add variety to what you see players in or just whats available. Weapons right now I would say mostly assault rifles are needed. If we look at the current CUP selection it isn't that large when really thinking about it and they could really just have better feels than what we have now, I really hate the feel of the vanilla weapons except for a few but most of the AR-15 models I really like from weapon packs like the Sanitized Carbine or the Magpull Carbine, in all honesty they are the same thing but they look and feel nicer than the vanilla weapons.

For the most part the weapons are fine this mod pack isn't really Nato weapon focused and more russian focused the only things I'd like to see add like I've said would be uniforms, headgear, and backpacks I can go get and get all of the codes myself if needed but personally I'd like to see the ACU uniforms and a bigger selection of backpacks. Like Duncan said its not just specific ones just more variety

I will go threw the and grab the codes to backpacks myself and try to keep out anything that has a bigger capacity then the Bergen backpack

What I would like to see as I've found the weapon pack that includes some of my favorite weapons would be the NIArms AR15 Rifles - Weapons Pack.

It adds a total of 10 different AR styled weaponry from AR-15's to even AR-10 styled firearms. They all have a real nice feel in my opinion and have customization slots.

As well as potentially but I wont be nearly as dissapointed if this one doesn't make it in would be NIArms AWM Rifles - Weapons Pack because it is one of my favorite sniper rifles and it just adds more variety to the server. But I understand in the over all we have a nice variety of weapons from the snipers currently. 

Yes there is a pattern here all the NIArms weapons packs in my opinion do the best at making the weapons due to iron sights and weapons feels. They if you test their weapons all have a huge attention to detail and work very well, they have quite a few AK models also heavily into the AK-74 with two plain variants of it alone being the wooden model and the modern model. The RPK having two 74 variants and the old 7.62 variant still there. The one thing I noticed is the iron sights from these weapon packs are probably the best or at least most forgiving since they follow how the Apex DLC did it and made them much easier to use than for instance the Arma 2 styled AK's.